- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Everest Base Camp Trek is frequently mentioned as one of the world's best trekking trail. Situated in the heart of the Khumbu region of Eastern Nepal, Everest Base Camp Trek distance measures about 97 miles/156 km in 14 days and the remote trail route takes you to the base of the highest point on planet Earth, an imposing 8,848m tall Mount Everest.
Everest Base Camp Trek 15 days is a challenging, yet fulfilling hike in the famous Everest trail that initially started from Lukla through the banks of Dudh Koshi river. As you hike across a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the beautiful Sagarmatha National Park, you’ll reach the mountain town, Namche Bazar, a popular acclimatization spot and commercial hub of native Sherpa people.
After spending the nights in tea houses of the Everest region, you push on passing the clifftop monastery in Tengboche, fallen climbers memorial in Dingboche and a small settlement of Sherpas for overnight stay in Lobuche, en route. Then, come the tough part of adventurous journey, which take you to the Everest Base Camp. Here you will spot the expeditions team setting their camp for an ascent to Mount Everest (mostly spring season) along with a spectacular view of the Himalayas, Khumbu Icefall and Khumbu Glacier. Afterwards, you can hike on Kalapathar at an elevation of 5,555 m for panoramic view of magnificent Mount Everest, Nuptse, Lhotse, Cho yu, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, and neighboring peaks.
Then, you will make a return journey following the same trails back to the gateway to Everest, Lukla village. Trekkers in the Everest region will get a fascinating insight into unique Sherpa traditions, culture and their lifestyle. Plus, the raging rivers, narrow suspension bridges, mountain villages, diversified flora and fauna, sacred mani stones, Buddhist monasteries, colorful prayer flags, mountain ridges, lush forests filled with rhododendrons and conifers will not be forgotten easily. Taking a domestic flight from Lukla, you will finally arrive in Kathmandu enjoying spectacular scenery of the hills and the mountains.
Trekking to Everest Base Camp may be exciting, but offers you an incredible experience of a lifetime. Every year we embark on the Everest Base Camp Trek 14 days that have been revered by thousands of trekkers and climbers as an adventure destination. Our teams of highly dedicated, licensed trekking guide are ever ready to help you wholeheartedly and make your travel experience a pleasant one. Come and be a part of Nepal’s most famous trek with HMA.
Day 01 : Kathmandu to Lukla by flight then trek to Phakding/Monjo
Day 02 : Phakding/Monjo to Namche (3450m)
Day 03 : Namche - Rest / Acclimatization day. Suggested walk to Panorama hotel at Syangbouche for morning coffee and Everest View.
Day 04 : Namche – Debuche (3800m) - Rather than stay at the more traditional Tengboche, Debouche is a little lower so better for acclimatization
Day 05 : Debouche - Pangboche (3930m)Optional walk to see Gompa at Upper Pangboche, or if you are more ambitious, Ama Dablam Base Camp.
Day 06 : Pangboche - Pheriche (4220) Suggest that you attend AMS prevention lecture at Everest high clinic in Pheriche. (Closed in the off season)
Day 07 : Pheriche - Dhugla (4600m) Half day trek, Afternoon resting.
Day 08 : Dhugla – Lobuje (4950 m)
Day 09 : Lobuje – Kala Patter(5545m) - Gorak Shep(5140m)
Day 10 : Gorak Shep- EBC (5360m)- Lobuje (4930m)
Day 11 : Lobuje - Dingboche (High level route turning left at Dhugla)
Day 12 : Dingboche – Tengboche
Day 13 : Tengboche - Namche Bazaar
Day 14 : Namche Bazaar - Lukla
Day 15 : Fly Kathmandu
Trip Price Includes;
- Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop off service by a private tourist vehicle.
- Standard hotel 1 night accommodation in Kathmandu before trek.
- All standard meals during the trek (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Basic tea house accommodation during the trek.
- Local HMA licensed English-speaking trekking guide.
- The required number of local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (We assign one porter for every two guests.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine for all staff
- Everest Base camp trekking permit that includes TIMS permit and Sagarmatha National Park permit.
- Transportation; Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets.
- All our government taxes, vat, tourist service charges.
- Official expenses.
Trip Price Excludes;
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Travel insurance which covers emergency high-altitude rescue and evacuation.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Nepal entry visa; you can obtain the visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Bar and Restaurant bills.
- Any rental items like sleeping bags, jackets, etc.
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected)
- Any others expenses that are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found